Support you throughout your project
The overall description of an interior design project is described in the lines below. You are free to call on us for all or part of these steps. If, for example, you need ideas or to put together a project for your home and then you want to manage the rest of the operations yourself with your craftsmen, then step 1 alone will suit you. Conversely, if you want a "turnkey" service, we will take charge of the project in the three stages. All you have to do is choose your formula.
From meeting to creation
It all starts with a meeting. This is the opportunity to discover the place of course, but also to get to know you.
Our concept is to realize
a project that looks like you.
This meeting is also an opportunity to find out how far you want to be accompanied. The steps described here follow one another, but it is up to you to decide on the scope of our intervention.
This will also be an opportunity to offer you a quote for the service.
Then comes the preliminary design phase. This is where we will offer you our vision of your project through sketches, 3D views, moodboards, plans, choice of materials.
It is also during this phase that we will present a budgetary approach to the work to be carried out.
From creation to formatting of the tender consultation file
Your feedback on the first deliverables will make it possible to move on to the final phase of the design project, the final draft. Its objective is to draw up the final plans but also to decide on the aesthetic choices (materials, colors, furniture elements, etc.).
Among the documents produced, we find mainly:
- General and technical plans at 1 / 50th scale
- More detailed plans of some works at 1 / 20th scale
- A brief description of the different lots with an estimate of the cost of the work per lot assessed with a maximum margin of error of 15%
- A possible DQE (cost estimate) of the expenses of your future missions and the related expenses
- And a provisional work schedule
Work monitoring and decoration
After your signed agreement for the start of work, we can tackle the coordination and monitoring of the site with, among others:
- Verification of plans and documents sent by contractors
transmission of directives to contractors
- Organization and management of study and site meetings
- Regular site inspections and verification of the progress of the work
- Writing of site reports (which you must approve)
- Verification of the statements provided by the contractors, realization of a new statement and proposal of payments
preparation of the final account of the work and settlement proposals for balance.
- Assistance at site reception